Paris is always a favorite and I visit many times of year....
I just returned from Maison & Objet and Deco-Off week in January. A trip to Paris is never complete without a visit to Marche Aux Puces with my favorite vendors many of whom have become friends!
Ma Cocotte is a must for lunch when in the Marche I prefer to get as lost as possible and wander down streets to just 'Find" and see what calls me- but some of my Favorites that I go back to every time include:
- Chic boutique shopping down small streets in Le Marias and St Germain
- Coffee in the outdoor patio at Le Pavillon de la Reine hotel surrounding the Place des Voges
- Coco and Giraffe are new restaurants of the same group as Lou Lou and always fun for a gorgeous setting and people watching!
- Chez Julien facing Ile Saint-Louis for a cozy dinner Champagne at the newly renovated
- Hôtel de Crillon and stare up at the gorgeous ceiling
- Musee Rodin for inspiration
- The Bon Marche is the only department store to go to - in the world! Always a chic installation during Deco-Off week.
- French pharmacy finds - I live in LUXE body oil spray and bring one back for all on my list!
- So many chic smaller boutique hotels in Paris, but I love the Relais Christine, Le Pavililion de la Reine, and recently stayed at Hotel Daniel and is divine in the lobby amongst the gorgeous de Gournay wallpaper panels.